Total Pageviews

Monday, 19 October 2015

Ms Fothergill's 30th year of teaching!!!

Ms Fothergill 10th anniversary of teaching and 30 years in total! :>)

Last week it was Ms Fothergill 10th anniversary of teaching and 30 years in total. Luckily enough I got picked to go on stage and present a speech to Ms Fothergill for her 10th anniversary. I got to give her some cards that Room 18 had made especially for her. I gave her a hug to say thank you for being there for all of us and looking after us, helping us when we struggle. Each day Ms Fothergill gives up plenty of time to help students in need by teaching and supporting all of us in Reremoana school. She helps all of us no matter what age we are. I am really happy I have such a amazing principal Ms Fothergill thank you Ms Fothergill for being there for me

From Caitlin Purves


No comments:

Post a Comment