Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Five senses writing - 'Chocolate caramels from Australia'

Wednesday 4th  march 2015

Today Mrs Notley brought in caramel
chocolates from Australia and we had to write what it smelt like, tasted like, sounded like, looked like and felt like.
This is what we have done please come take a look at all of our caramel chocolate writing please take a seat relax and ENJOY!!!
By Ella and Brooklyn
The rectangle shaped lollie catches my eye,telling me to eat but I no I can't. Stuffing the sweetness into my mouth would be a dream come true, but because of my Lent situation thats never, ever going to happen. But suddenly the caramello chocolate smell fills the air and I just cant resist. So I'm going in. No matter what my elders say,this chocolate is just,way too delicious to not.
By Ashley P


Fantales delicious rich caramel chocolate
At only $3.98
No they may not be healthy
To the top of your tongue
And down to the tip of your toes the yum goes
Leave your house at once!
Eat if you dare!
Sit down and have a taste at the Fantales chocolate store
By Brooklyn
 Fantales Caramel Chocolate

These smooth delicious chocolates will change your life. As you twist the wrapper you will soon smell the sweetness of a life time .That second your mouth touches the caramel you’re going to be in paradise. When you have swallowed the smooth caramel you want more and more. SO come and buy your smooth Fantales caramel chocolate today for only 20c each.
By Stephanie



The taste of the caramel chocolate is the best. When I look at the chocolate I can see the caramel bursting out. I can hear the paper crushing and crumbling together. I can feel the hardness of the chocolate i can also feel the caramel. I can smell the delicious caramel it is delicious

It only cost $4:oo

By Ashley W

caramel chocolate
immmmmmm yummy chocolate melted down my throat, wrapper crunching in my ear, smell caramel and chocolate, i can feel the melted chocolate in my hands, i see caramel. i just love the taste  it is made from australian flavourful chocolate with a slight taste of cocoa roses, they are called fantales, they are coated with a rich chocolate, they are sweet.  

Image result for allens fantalesBy Carlos



When your at home, starving, in your head you're like “ Man, I feel like some caramel “ well, your at the right place, at the right time fantales caramel chocolate. A caramel piece of chocolate, The smell of dark chocolate, the sound of the wrapper wrapping! The taste of sweet caramel, come down to oz for $1.00 for a little bit of sugar.  
By Branden                                           

Chocolate caramel

These banana like pineapple lumps , smell like chocolate syrup. The sound of the wrapper crinkles in your ear like a man eating chips. They look like little chocolate squares. They truly are a marvelous taste. They are really mouthwatering. By Ella

CHOCOLATE CARAMEL

“yum yum yum in my tum” I said. As I put the yummy sweet chocolate caramel in my mouth it still fills my mouth with water and it makes me think thing’s I’d thought that I’d never think before. It even gave me a taste that I thought I’d never taste before even better than BUTTER CHICKEN!!(I didn't think anything was better than that until now) Before I even ate it I touched the wrapper and then opened It. The wrapper made a crinkly sound as I opened it. It smelled beautiful and looked like it needs to be eaten.
By Isaiah

Bite into a lump of a chocolate covered peice of the worlds most delicious caramel,it tastes like delicious caramel  and chocolate. On the outside it may just look like a random piece of chocolate but on the inside is a scrumptious caramel taste. Even when you hear the wrapper unwrapped I promise you that  you will already be drooling ! As you unwrap this delicious sweet the smell will be wafting through your house so  hurry in before they're all gone!.
By Emma

Fans tales


Fan tales the rich caramel chocolate treats from Australia. The rich smell always makes you want to eat the caramel chocolates even if you try not to. The touch is so hard like bricks you suck forever and in a few minutes it will be gone. Scrunch goes the wrapper you think what a rip off but no it is just a really scrunch wrapper. You look in to the blackish brown color in it oops no more telling you about it only what it taste like munch munch it was so caramely yum i love it.  
By Lucas   

“Mrs Notley” “Mrs Notley” you have to try this delicious succulent fantales.  I bought it from Australia, it was $6.00. I have more, its nice, tiny, small and groovy. To the moves of my mouth the stickiest of the caramel fresh sweet and the best here have a try Mrs Notley. I gave the chocolate to Mrs Notley and Mrs Notley said chewy yummy hard and caramel smells nice and juicy mmmm.
By Caitlin

chocolate caramel
Mmmm I can smell the chocolatey caramel
chocolate.I can taste the chewy caramel
I say to my self mmm this chocolate is
the best. Mate if I were you I would buy
this chocolate I gaurantee you would like
to buy more and more and more.You can
feel a really hard chewy chocolate. This chocolate
is from Australia, they're really nice I cant even
explain.
By Caelin

As I look at the chocolate with caramel inside my eyes nearly exploded because it looked like jewels.When I bit into it I felt like I was in heaven the caramel flowed out of the bass of the chocolate then I swallowed. Soon after I ate the chocolate I could hear my tummy saying YUM!!!!!.I looked at the paper it had so many questions and at the bottom of the question it had the answer. I looked at the wrapper I smelled it and it smelt so good for a second it felt like I was in heaven,the smell wabbled up my nose i did not want to breath out because the smell will go out as well. Now go to Oz and by these for only $2.00.
By Evie

The Delicious Caramel Chocolate
As I Opened the Caramel Chocolate I     could hear the wrapper crunching up
as I scrunched it up. I could see lucious
chocolate goodness. The feel of the chocolate felt so smooth and light. I could smell the Delicious caramel inside the chocolate. As I tasted the chocolate it was like magic it exploded in my mouth. If you ate this delicious caramel chocolate you would never regret it. SO GO to your local store today and buy the caramel chocolate.
It is actually called Allens fantales, they are only 3 dollars and 50 cents a pack wow that is a great price!  

                            


By Alysha

chocolate caramel

As I see the chocolate shaped pinapple lump it tastes so good, it tastes so good with the chocolate and caramel.I can hear the fan tale wrapper crunching in my hands.It smells very good.It is so divine I just want to go back and buy the whole factory.My mouth was watering and frothing in my mouth because it was so delicious I could not resist it.

By Britney

The outside of the Chocolate caramel is dark brown with
a caramel fudge cake taste.It smells like dark Chocolate
and has a smooth inside taste.The caramel is hard like
a shell from the beach and the wrapper sounds like a scrunched
up paper.

Only 1$ each.
.Limited time only!!


As I take the wrapper off, the wrapper rattles. All I can smell is the juicy caramel ,when I grab the chocolate it was really smooth. I bit into my caramel chocolate it was hard but I LOVED it. All I could see inside of the chocolate was golden caramel. It tasted so delicious I knew I would have to have it by the smell of it. If you ever go to Australia you should buy fantales and don’t forget about me.
by Emma-Lee

As Mrs Notley gives me my Fantale  candy I put it up to my nose and give it a sniff wow I just can’t wait to try it.Oh it feels hard as a rock and kind of like a pineapple lump as well, when I open the Fantale wrapper I  hear the crunchiness of the wrapper. I stuff the lollie into my mouth oohhh moist chocolate caramel candy I can suck this for ever its like a party going on in my mouth.If you imagine that you are a centimeter tall and look really close to the chocolate caramel candy, it looks like a chocolate mountain stuffed with caramel with a bite on the side.

Trust me you have got to buy this caramel chocolate candy and don’t forget to buy some for me :)
Allens Fantales Allen's Fantales -180g Pack
By Leah


          CARAMEL WRITING


“Hello my name is Rudi and the shop that I own is very yummy, yes I mean my
  shop - I'm not kidding.
  I have the most yummy caramel fantails in the world so come down to 123 fake steet. You will just find it around the corner.
This is what it is so good about it, it is just yummy yummy yummy yummy.
By Rudi

The chocolate caramel tastes like a chocolate caramel egg.It look’s like a blockof bricks.It felt like a big square of caramel chocolate.It smells like a big green mint.

These only for $3
By Sumandri

As I was about to  bite into my chocolate caramel lump. Just the smell was making me drool.Finally i opened my paper what i found in it was like gold. Ok now i had a bite and all the  sweetness came spewing out  it was very sticky.The chocolate lump was calling my name “Jade, Jade please eat me”. But trust me if you want this treat i suggest you come now or it will be all gone.
By Jade








4 comments:

  1. wow those stories made me feel hungry!!!
    by Alysha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Room 18 your use of precise verbs and adjectives made me feel like I was eating the treats myself! I might have to go shopping! From Miss Henderson in Australia. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your feedback Miss Henderson! And how great to hear from you. We hope the birds are being kind to you over there ;). Miss your smiley face :)

      Delete
  3. why do you try to make me hungry, I am starving in the middle of class and your just trying to make me more hungry matthew

    ReplyDelete