Total Pageviews

Friday, 23 January 2015

Welcome to Room 18!!!

Hello to all my new and 'old' students joining Room 18 for 2015! I hope you have had an amazing holiday and are all refreshed and ready for our learning journey to begin. I am excited to get to know all of you and see you all achieve some life changing goals. I thought I should tell you a little about myself.

I have been married for 19 years to Justin who is a builder. We have 3 teenage children - Rachel, Cameron and Caitlyn. I have a dog called Olley and a cat called Manu. I have been teaching at Reremoana for 6 years now and love it! I enjoy walking, boxfit, hanging out with family and friends, I love the beach and most of all I love to laugh!

I will leave you with some inspirational quotes to start off your year.






1 comment:

  1. Mrs Notley have a great year with your new class i hope you have lots of fun. room 5 will miss you :)
    from:Irza

    ReplyDelete